Текущее время: 02.02.55
   Текущая дата:   20.05.2024

Форум сайта
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 8
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Maxman  
А.Т.О.М. » A.T.O.M. Fan Club » Фанфикция » Фанфики MariSunny (На английском)
Фанфики MariSunny
MariSunnyДата: Пятница, 21.12.2007, 20.04.08 | Сообщение # 11
Начальник филиала
Статус: В пригороде
Once again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Oh, they so WILL follow ML biggrin biggrin biggrin

Life is just another game... Let's play.

T-RexДата: Суббота, 22.12.2007, 09.36.46 | Сообщение # 12
Паренёк пофигист...
Great work dudie! Yo pepole, do you realise that MariSunny, created this them for her texts, and we, by the way created a theme called "Shprechen du English?". biggrin

- Ты такая смелая, я тобой горжусь. Ты совсем не боишься, - смотрю я в ее бледное лицо и говорю спокойным голосом.

КАДАБУМ подкрался незаметно!

Mrs_LeeДата: Суббота, 22.12.2007, 14.52.41 | Сообщение # 13
Lunatic Lynx
O, ja ja! Sorry, but I don't speak Russian.

Janus Lee - Sex Appealing Man, I am crazy for him!

T-RexДата: Суббота, 22.12.2007, 20.40.37 | Сообщение # 14
Паренёк пофигист...
0_о OMG!!!! WTF? I saw how you spoke Russian! Maybe you was under Lee's mind control? biggrin

- Ты такая смелая, я тобой горжусь. Ты совсем не боишься, - смотрю я в ее бледное лицо и говорю спокойным голосом.

Mrs_LeeДата: Суббота, 22.12.2007, 22.41.26 | Сообщение # 15
Lunatic Lynx
Yeah! Absolutely hypnotized by my master!

YanaiДата: Воскресенье, 23.12.2007, 08.17.52 | Сообщение # 16
Dark Lord
JollyInlove,
OMG!!! This was totally strange!!!O_O

Самые прекрасные цветы растут из грязи
Самые красивые люди-это мрази
Самые падшие женщины неприступны
Самые благиие деяния преступны

MariSunnyДата: Воскресенье, 23.12.2007, 15.39.22 | Сообщение # 17
Начальник филиала
People... You're the BEST!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Okay... On with chapter 3...

Hostage.
Chapter Three.

“Exactly where are we going?” asked Sophie as she and Krista reached the last level, but Krista still continued to walk.

“To the top,” the girl answered simply.

“We ARE on the top,” Sophie gestured around.

“Nope, not yet,” Krista said in a sing-a-song voice. Sophie let another frustrated sigh escape her lungs. She followed her friend, until Krista stopped in front of the fire exit door leading to the roof. Surprisingly, the door was wide open.

“That’s strange,” commented Sophie, “Why is this open? Isn’t it supposed to be- Wait! Krista! Where are you going-?”

But her questions fell on deaf ears, as Krista was already climbing the staircase leading to the roof. After a little hesitation, Sophie followed, mumbling curses at her over curious friend.

Soon, the two girls were already on the roof top.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful here!” exclaimed Sophie, breathing in the nighttime air, wind blowing her hair to the side.

“Well, I for one know where to find nice places to hang out!” Krista joked.

“Haha, very funny,” Sophie said sarcastically, “Usually you do find places with nice atmosphere, guys, drinks…”

“…Helicopters…” Krista continued Sophie’s idea.

“Yeah, helicopters and… WHAT?!”

Sophie wheeled around and stared in the direction Krista was looking. And there it was indeed: a large helicopter, apparently equipped with cutting age technologies. The door was opened.

“Uhm, Krista… Can I ask you something?..”

Too late. The named girl has already started her way towards the helicopter.

“Krista…” Sophie almost moaned, her tone reprimanding, shoulders slumped.

‘We’re so going to get into trouble. Why does she have to be so damn curious?’

Meanwhile Krista has already climbed inside the helicopter.

“Hey! Check this out!” she cried in excitement. Reluctantly, Sophie stepped inside the helicopter. Way cool, indeed. Everything was done in a high-tech manner. There were two leather seats in front of the dash board, each equipped with seat belts and with a steering levers in front.

Krista slumped down in one of the seats and sank into it, a content smile plastered on her face. Sophie’s eyebrow twitched at that.

“Well? Wanna ride?” Krista finally said, looking up at Sophie. At this Sophie nearly fell.

“Ok. This. Is. IT!” she hissed, frustration and anger starting to course within her, “We’re getting out of here! NOW!”

Krista did not move an inch, but burst out laughing.

“You’re SO funny when you get mad, has anyone ever told you that?” Krista was laughing so hard that she was clutching her stomach by now. Sophie, on the other hand, was not having such a merry time at all. She knew that Lee and his team could return at any second now, and she doubted that they would be pleased to find the two students in their helicopter. Especially when one was acting like a total idiot.

“That’s it. We’re out.”

With that said, Sophie grabbed Krista’s hand and almost literally dragged her out of the armchair despite a loud ‘Hey!’ and countless other protests.

At that very moment a loud ‘BANG’ came from outside, as the door leading to the roof was almost knocked off its bights. Lee was first to appear, next came his team and seconds later the Alpha teens. The Mu-team stopped and turned around to face off against the Alpha teens again. Sophie and Krista ducked behind the helicopter door, with Sophie frantically looking for a way out. However, there was no way they could escape now without being noticed.

“Shit,” muttered Sophie and, turning to Krista, she added: “Happy now?”

Krista shrugged and gave her an apologetic smile. Sophie shook her head and rolled her eyes.

‘Awesome. We’re stuck in here,’ Sophie thought, panic beginning to stir inside her. At that moment, she was almost ready to tear her best friend apart. ‘How come I couldn’t stop her before? I knew we would end up in trouble!’

Meanwhile a little show was taking place on the roof. The Alpha teens stood in a row in front of the Mu-team and Lee, while they were trying to escape for the helicopter.

“You’re not going anywhere, Lee,” Axel Manning said in a dangerous tone.

“I don’t think so,” Tilian hissed. Then he let out some of his poisonous spit, none of which hit the other team, but it made them lose their concentration. As they were jumping aside to avoid venom, Lee and the Mu-team were already heading for the helicopter.

However, Axel Manning was a renowned fighter. A tech blaster was withdrawn within less than a second. A series of blasts was aimed at the Mu-team, however, the mutants managed to avoid getting hit. A new series followed, hitting the helicopter and the door, behind which the two girls were hidden. Thankfully for them, the helicopter was bullet proof, so the blasts didn’t get them.

“RUN!” Krista’s outburst came too unexpectedly. The girl grabbed her friend’s wrist, leaped up and was about to jump off the helicopter, when another series of blasts came, clearly aiming for the helicopter. On the instinct, Sophie pushed Krista, who was standing in the door frame in front of her, down and out of the helicopter. Krista fell on the ground, rolling over a few times, while several of the blasts hit Sophie and sent her flying to the opposite side of the helicopter.

‘Shit!’ that was the last thing Sophie thought, before she fell unconscious.

Lee and the Mu-team made it safely to the helicopter, avoiding the blasts. They hardly had any time to notice their new ‘passenger’, as Lee and Tilian got into the armchairs and started the helicopter while the other Mu-team members were busy shutting the door and avoiding the blasts.

The helicopter took off.

When they were far and safe enough, Lee growled loudly.

“Curse it! We DIDN’T get the disk!” he cried out angrily.

“Don’t worry, we’ll try again,” Tilian reassured him, “What’s so important about that disk, anyway?” he tried to change the subject, because he knew where the talk was going: Mr.Lee was about to blame the Mu-team for failure.

“That disk contains important data regarding government research,” at first Lee’s voice was calm, but then it began to get louder and angrier as he continued: “The data I need to continue my cloning operations! And you have failed to get!”

So, it came after all.

The pregnant silence was soon broken, as Mr.Lee continued, his tone now more even:

“Now they will put extra guard around the computer, and Manning’s team will also be on the watch out.”

Silence fell again.

“Hey, and who’s that?” Stingfly suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Lee left his seat, entrusting the helicopter’s control to Tilian and turned to look at what was going on.

The four members of the ‘freak squad’ were standing over a body of an unconscious young woman with long golden-brown curly hair, pulled into a pony tail. Something was definitely wrong with her left shoulder as it was slightly bent under an unusual angle, and there was a slight burn on her jacket at this place.

Lee’s eyebrows soared high. Then he frowned.

“How did she get here?” Wrecka asked.

“Maybe we should just throw her off board?” Razer suggested.

“Maybe you should just shut up?” Firekat answered.

Mr.Lee sighed in irritation, squeezing his eyes shut and bringing his left hand to rub his temple.

‘Oh, perfect!’ he thought in annoyance, then turned around to the others and said:

“We’re NOT going to throw her off board. Now get to your places, we’ll soon be landing.”

The Mu-team went to the far off corner of the helicopter to discuss something, while Lee adjusted the unconscious girl into a sitting position and checked her shoulder.

‘Minor injuries,’ he concluded mentally, ‘But her head will ache a lot when she wakes up.’

Then Lee searched through the girl’s pockets and found a small plastic card in her jacket: a digital pass key from Landmark City University. The girl’s photo was present on the card with her name engraved just beneath the magnetic strip.

‘Sophie Olin.’

“We’ll deal with you later, Sophie,” with that decided, Lee returned to his place behind the steering.

The night was wearing off, making way for the new day. No one suspected that what had happened that night would soon turn certain people’s worlds upside down.

Well, here it is... biggrin

Mrs_LeeДата: Воскресенье, 23.12.2007, 17.25.46 | Сообщение # 18
Lunatic Lynx
Oooooooooooooooooooooh, what a lucky girl!
I am exploding with wild envy!!!
I wanna get likewise!

T-RexДата: Воскресенье, 23.12.2007, 21.22.21 | Сообщение # 19
Паренёк пофигист...
Oh!!!! I can't wait for another chapter. A REAL scenary for net episode. Too bad it's impossibe, Lee already gave up((((

MariSunnyДата: Понедельник, 24.12.2007, 19.44.50 | Сообщение # 20
Начальник филиала
Thanks, guys!!! You're great!!!)))))))

А.Т.О.М. » A.T.O.M. Fan Club » Фанфикция » Фанфики MariSunny (На английском)
  • Страница 2 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Чат сайта